Lightweight petite women’s REI Convertible Sahara pants offer a slim fit and stretch fabric for comfort on the trail or the crag and a zip-off design that transitions easily from pants to shorts.
Designed for travel and hiking in variable conditions, these lightweight pants zip off into trail-ready shorts in a flash. The fabric packs down small and dries quickly, so globetrotting hikers can easily wash them on the go.
- Color-coded zippers help you easily tell the right leg from the left leg when converting back to pants
- Lightweight nylon blend fabric dries fast and has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Low-bulk fabric with flat seams prevents chafing, also allowing pants to pack down small
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Stretch fabric with center gusset lets you move freely
- Multiple pockets have mesh or eyelets for drainage in wet conditions
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Reinforced cuffs stand up to abrasion from boots