Lightweight women’s REI Convertible Sahara Pants offer a new slimmer fit and stretch fabric for comfort on the trail or crag and a zip-off design that provides an easy transition from pants to shorts.
Designed for travel and hiking in variable conditions, these lightweight pants zip off into trail-ready shorts in a flash. The fabric packs down small and dries quickly, so globetrotting hikers can easily wash them on the go.
- Stretch fabric with center gusset provides comfort, allows you to move freely with a full range of motion
- Color-coded thigh zippers help you easily tell the right leg from the left leg when converting back to pants
- Lightweight nylon blend fabric dries fast and has a durable water repellent finish; low-bulk fabric with flat seams prevents chafing, also allowing pants to pack down small
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful UV rays
- Multiple pockets provide storage for essentials; many pockets have secure zip closures and all pockets have mesh or eyelets to allow drainage
- Reinforced cuff backs stand up to abrasion from boots